Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 364

Thread: are you down?

  1. #71
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    about the whole rape thing....I just thought this was funny.....this is taken from one of their songs

    "B**** I admit, I'm quick to hit a woman hey, but that's ok cause b**** I'm Violent J"

    Not really rape but along the lines i guess
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  2. #72
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    thats awesome..our first juggalette

  3. #73
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    lol yeah kiss had there day twenty years ago... and yes a juggelette that is the poo

    "I make sweet love to the neden of a juggelette a fake b**** out for props gets ya neck wet"
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  4. #74
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    lol how you guys findin these lyrics *i know how to find lyrics thats sarcasm* i havent even heard these songs lol
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  5. #75
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    ill agree with Sic I like the way their stuff sounds they have good beats but some of the lyrics do have some dumb stuff in them.. I like em though

  6. #76
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    dude you get repsect for just truelly givin em a chacne ya know most people listen to like two songs and are like ITS GARBAGE but i mean iunderstand if you just truelly dont like em but hey you do so its all cool
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  7. #77
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    Don't get me wrong I like them.. but some the things they sing about are a bit Bizzar

  8. #78
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: are you down?

    i'm down [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #79
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    i aint down with the clown..haha

    but if you like it, then listen to it!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  10. #80
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    The Juggalos are everywhere!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •